Wednesday 18 February 2015

2015 So Far...

I know it's been a while since I updated this blog - that's mostly because I'm writing another one elsewhere!
I was picked by Keswick Mountain Festival to be one of their guest bloggers leading up to events - so all my running musings are now being written on their site for the next few months. You can find the event site HERE and my individual blogs are HEREHERE and HERE. The last of those is my race report from the first event of the year, the Peddars Way Ultra.
Currently I'm having an enforced break of a few days with a niggly/sore shin. It's annoying as I'd just started back into my proper training routine after the race, and I was excited to see what new challenges Coach Stuart had laid out for me. Oh well, better to have a niggle now, with 15 weeks to race day, rather than with 15 days to go!

In other news... not a lot really, still slowly upgrading my turntable - and buying lots of vinyl to play on it.

More to come soon I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment